Home » Real Estate Tips
Real Estate Tips
The section includes tips for global investors who are looking for investing real estate in various parts of India.
- The first step in real estate investment includes selecting the right real estate agent, broker. There are companies providing specialist advice to individuals and large investors. These agents help to choose the right location, right property, at best prices.
- Carefully understand all the legal requirements during the sale or purchase of real estate. A good real estate agent will appraise you with the prevailing legal rules & requirements in a particular state and city.
- Do conduct a personal research of the real estate market before purchasing or selling any kind of property. When buying a residential, commercial or industrial property, undertake a market survey and select a location that meets your requirements.
- Look for the best area to invest your money for the best returns . One can find lucrative investment real estate areas by looking at recent trends in appreciation of market value.
- In case of industrial property, do carefully read and understand the local government's support and initiative before deciding on a particular city. Make a comparison chart of different cities, listing their pros and cons, before finalizing the real property.
- In case of residential property, identify your current needs, future requirements before deciding on an apartment or an independent house. Conduct an analysis of the price of similar properties in surrounding areas before making an investment.
- Investing in second tier cities in India is a very good option as these cities are on a high growth path and will witness a sharp increase in the coming times. Cities like Chandigarh, Kochi, Pune, Nasik, Nagpur, Ludhiana, Visakhapatnam are the cities of future.
- It is sensible to investment in cities that have comparatively low real estate prices, as these cities will have a higher price rise in properties. Cities like New Delhi, Calcutta, Bangalore, Mumbai are reaching saturation as far as real estate is concerned, with sky high prices. So it is better to invest in second-tier cities.