Offices in Business Park
A business park is a separate area, which includes many office buildings grouped together. The work that goes on in these offices is totally commercial. This concept provides a new method for businesses to organize office space. The business parks are mainly popular in suburban locations. The land rates are low and it is cheaper to develop building, which are wider, not necessarily higher. The business parks are often located near main roads.
Most of the business or trade parks are situated outside the urban business center of the city. Such locations give business parks, the economic advantages, and the feel of a comfortable office in an ecologically clean and green region of the city.
- Lower Lease Rates: The land lease rates in the suburban areas are generally very low and that makes it possible for developers to build large buildings with fewer floors. There happen to be buildings with four-to-six storeys.
- Inexpensive Parking: The Business parks must have cheap parking lots for employee parking as well as for visitor parking. The ideal situation should be such that the number of parking spaces should catch the number of work spaces.
- Accessibility: Though the business parks are situated far from the city center, yet they should be easily accessible by the road transportation. If the business park is of large scale and the global involvement of customers and clients are frequent then it is better to have international airports nearby the office.
Features The business parks are commercial properties, developed in low density environment, which usually reside far from city-center locations.
- The buildings are usually of lower heights two, three or four storeys.
- Generally they have surface level car parking.
- They possess vast amount of landscaping.
- They have good connectivity to nearby roads.
- Those parks, which are located away from amenities may also possess facilities, like a hotel, a health and fitness club, and some retail.
- Business parks are preferentially located where motorway, rail and airport communications are within a short distance.