Industrial Lands are those lands, which are used for industrial purposes, such as manufacturing and processing of materials or products derived from raw or extracted materials. These lands are mainly used for setting up factories Apart from manufacturing, processing and packaging these lands are also used for building warehouses and storage rooms to keep the intermediate or ready products.
The industrial lands are located far away from the residential areas so that the harmful smokes and waste products released from the industries mayn't harm the nearby residents. These lands are located within the industrial area defined by the government.
Legal Issues Buying industrial land is not so easy process and you may have to go through several rigorous and lengthy procedures to get the final nod. You will have to submit many certificates and declarations.
- You must check that the land you are going to buy is declared as industrial land or not by the government.
- If it is not so and you want to use the land for industrial purpose then you must seek permission from the related authorities.
- You must enquire and ensure that there are no legal restrictions or claims against the land.
Buying Tips for Industrial Land Before buying an industrial land or plot you should consider the points given below so that you need not face any problems in the future and your business could run successfully.
- Roads: The land you are planning to buy should be well connected to the nearby localities, like banks, hospitals, fire-extinguishing center, other industries and the nearest residential sectors. The land should be joined by good roads to all these places.
- Power Supply: Without the power supply the machines, computers, etc are unable to work and so the entire productivity of an industry depends on the proper power supply. The industrial land you are buying should have proper power supply.
- Water Supply: The water supply should be proper and modernized so that the industries or factories need not face any problems in manufacturing or processing. Most of the industries require a lot of water during different processes so it is one of the most important features to consider.
- Sewerage & Disposal: All factories excrete waste materials during the production in one form or other. Some waste materials are very harmful and pose danger for the live creatures while some are harmless. So the disposal of the wastes is very important and it shouldn't be thrown here and there. It is of utmost importance to have efficient sewerage and disposal system in each and every factory. Government has set different standards for different industries and you must follow them to avoid any conflict with law in future
- Effluent Treatment Facilities: The dangerous and harmful waste materials should be treated using scientific methods so that after their disposal they couldn't threaten the creatures and the environment. Some waste materials can be treated with certain chemicals to nullify their dangerous effects while some can't. So specific methoda and technologies are required to eliminate such type of watses.
- Banks & Post Offices: The bank or post-office should be nearby the land you are buying. It helps in distributing salaries because most of the companies distribute the salary to employees through bank or post-office accounts.